• Fuel (a half litre to one litre for bikes and fuel gauge meter reading available quantity shown during pickup for cars)
• 1 Helmet
• Vehicle documents
Must to know before you go:
• The driver/drivers must hold a valid driving license during the tenure of the rental. The driving license must be issued by the Govt of India or should be an International license valid in India. The driving license must be presented to the BIKE & CAR Rental Service Provider at the time of taking the BIKE/CAR.
• The customer will need to hand over a valid photo ID Proof (other than the valid driving license) to the BIKE & CAR Rental Service Provider at the time of taking the BIKE/CAR. This will be handed over once the vehicle is returned.
• A refundable deposit may be charged by the BIKE & CAR Rental Service Provider. Please get additional details from the BIKE & CAR Rental Service Provider prior to booking the vehicle. This deposit will be handed over once the vehicle is returned.
• Make sure Rent Service Provider give the Bike/Car which has a yellow number plate as giving white (private bikes) for rent are not allowed by the government.
• The pickup point and drop point will be the same. Please refrain from requesting the BIKE & CAR Rental Service Provider to collect the vehicle from any other location.
• Prices shown on the website are not the final price it can get high or low depending on the day or month on which you need the BIKE/CAR.
• The vehicle should be used only within the state of Goa.
• The 2- wheeler rider should wear a helmet and the 4-wheeler driver should wear a seatbelt at all times.
• Please inform the BIKE & CAR Rental Service Provider in advance if you need an additional helmet for the pillion rider. Pillion rider helmet is subject to availability at an additional charge.
• The co-passengers in 4-wheeler should wear a seatbelt.
• In case of bike rentals, the pillion rider must not carry heavy luggage.
• In the case of bike rentals, only one pillion rider is allowed at any given time.
• Riding the vehicle under the influence of alcohol / banned drugs is strictly prohibited at all times.
• Please keep all the emergency numbers handy at all times and observe traffic rules religiously.
• Any damage/theft/ loss to the vehicle is the sole responsibility of the person renting the vehicle.
• Any mechanical fault such as a puncture is not the responsibility of the BIKE & CAR Rental Service Provider; such things are bound to happen and need to be taken care of by the person renting the vehicle.
• Kindly treat the rented vehicle as your own and take all responsibility for its safekeeping when you are renting a vehicle from us.
• BIKE & CAR Rental Service Provider reserves the right to replace a vehicle with a vehicle of similar capacity in case of any situation wherein the booked vehicle cannot be provided to the customer. E.g. Activa with Dio, Access, etc or a Hatchback with any other hatchback in the same category and likewise.
We are providing delivery for the bike but it always depends on the rental service provider and availability of delivery on the specified location if not available to deliver than pickup has to be made and we will inform in the mail before taking the payment.
ADPIGO is an online platform provider and does not have any vehicles of its own. ADPIGO has tied up with the major BIKE & CAR Rental Service Providers in Goa.